Switch Between Windows Faster Than Ever Before
TopDesk radically reduces the time you spend switching between tasks by giving you the ability to quickly find the window you want from a thumbnail view.
With a single key press you can instantly view thumbnails of all open windows, display thumbnails of windows belonging to the current application, or hide all windows to quickly access the desktop.
Experience the Closest Thing to Exposé On Windows
The Exposè feature of Mac OS X is regarded by many as the most elegant and user-friendly way to switch between windows, and is considered to be one of the features that sets OS X apart from Microsoft operating systems. TopDesk brings a Mac OS X Exposé-like experience to Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Bring the "Wow" Of Flip3D to XP and Vista Home Basic
While Flip3D is only available in premium versions on Windows Vista, most Windows XP and Windows Vista Home Basic computer systems are more than capable of running it.
With TopDesk, you can harness the full power of your current hardware and experience Flip3D-like window switching on Windows XP and Windows Vista Home Basic.
Combine the Power Of Flip3D and Traditional Alt-Tab
If you're a Windows Vista user you'll know that Flip3D lacks many of the traditional Alt-Tab features, such as quickly switching between the last two applications, that are second nature to most users.
TopDesk provides you with a Flip3D-like window switching experience that still behaves like traditional Alt-Tab switching.
Enjoy the Benefits of Flip3D Without Aero
Windows Vista only lets you use Flip3D when the new Aero interface is enabled, but many users are forced to disable Aero to improve performance. TopDesk gives you a Flip3D-like window switching experience that works even when Aero is disabled.
Features and Benefits
TopDesk dramatically enhances your window switching experience, allowing you to:
* Swiftly select a window from an Exposè-like or Flip3D-like view thumbnail view of all windows, including minimized windows.
* Rapidly switch between an application's windows using a thumbnail view of all windows that blong to the current application.
* Instantly access the desktop by hiding all windows.
* Find windows faster by displaying window thumbnail titles.
* Manage your windows by closing, minimizing, and restoring window thumbnails
* Confiqure the user inputthat display window thumbnails, and change window thumbnail and performance settings.
* Quickly drag-and-drop items by holding them over window thumbnails.
* Display window thumbnails on multi monitors.
Labels: Portable Topdesk, Software