TaskInfo 7.1.0 | RS | 2.08 Mb
TaskInfo is a poweful utility that combines and improves features of Task Manager and System Information tools. It visually monitors (in text and graphical forms) different types of system information in any Windows system (95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, WinXP 64 bit, Server 2003 64 bit) in real time. Click here to see large screenshot of TaskInfo main window.
Combines and improves features of Task Manager and System Information tools. It visually monitors (in text and graphical forms) different types of system information in any Windows system in real time:
* List of all running processes and threads (including system threads), with detailed information about each process: CPU and memory usage, path, all opened files and modules (DLLs), command line, environment variables, opened connections and more
* List Most of the Processes that want to be invisible like worms, keyloggers and other spy software
* Total CPU(s), memory (physical, virtual, cache and swap) usage
* Detailed information about installed CPU(s) and operating system
* Data rates on local disks, network server/client, Dial-Up I/O
* All opened files, drivers and TCP/IP, VPN connections with details
* And more!
TaskInfo also allows you to:
* Copy all information to clipboard or text file
* Run/stop processes and shutdown/restart the system
* Use it from command line
* Automatically show different low-resource alerts
* "Free" physical memory on demand
* And more!
Labels: Software, Taskinfo