| Saturday, July 14, 2007
Soft4Ever LooknStop v2.06
The Look ?n? Stop? personal firewall blocks intrusion threats and makes your PC invisible to anyone on the Internet.
Look ?n? Stop? blocks spyware and keystroke loggers that might steal private data and send them to hackers.
+ Blocks spywares and keystroke loggers.
+ Makes your PC invisible to hackers.
+ Fast download and fast setup.
+ Out of the box configuration.
+ Tracks the attacks attempts through logged events.
+ Includes a password protection of the configuration.
+ Very efficient and highly configurable for advanced users.
+ Features extension through plugins.
+ Automatically updates new releases.
Top 10 Reasons to choose Look 'n' Stop
* Best in class software to detect spyware, Look 'n' Stop is on top of FirewallLeakTester, ahead of ZoneAlarm, Norton Personal Firewall, and many others.
* Your computer becomes fully invisible to hackers by stopping all suspicious traffic.
* Unlike other firewalls, Look 'n' Stop is optimised to keep your computer and your connection running at peak performance.
* Preconfigured for a standard usage, Look 'n' Stop is setup very easily with just a few mouse clicks.
* The support by email and through the forum is free. Corrections and minor updates of Look 'n' Stop 2.05 are also free.
* Compatible with Windows XP SP2, Look 'n' Stop is detected as a trusted firewall by the Windows Security Center.
* Look 'n' Stop is compatible with ICS - You can share your Internet connection safely between several computers.
* In your entreprise Look 'n' Stop secures all PCs of your network. The command line setup can be fully invisible for the end user.
* You can configure Look 'n' Stop very easily for your own needs. Look 'n' Stop is also open to powerful plugin extensions.
* The individual Look 'n' Stop 2.05 licence has no time limit. There is no annual fee.
- Windows XP SP2, XP, 2000, Millenium, 98 or 95. And soon Vista !
- Processor : 133 MHz or higher
- Memory : 32 Mb or higher
- Any type of Internet connection: ADSL, WiFi, Cable,
|posted by Kawai @ 11:52 PM