| Saturday, July 14, 2007
DynSite v1.11.805.4 Multilingual
DynSite automatically updates your dynamic IP address every time it changes on one or many dynamic DNS services or by email. This allows anyone to connect to the servers (Web, FTP, NNTP, etc.) running on your own computer using a fully qualified domain name (e.g. myhost.dyndns.org, where myhost is a name of your choice). Since your host name never changes it makes accessing your servers much easier than using your IP address which changes each time you reconnect. This is also useful when you want to remotely control your PC.
* Updates IP address on dynamic DNS services, DNS, FTP or LDAP servers, or by e-mail (SMTP)
* Secure Dynamic Updates to DNS servers (compatible with RFC2136, RFC2845 [HMAC-TSIG] and RFC3645 [GSS-TSIG])
* Dynamic DNS services supported through the use of plug-in (text) files
* compatible with the most used dynamic DNS protocols (DynDNS.org, easyDNS.com, ZoneEdit.com, eNom.com, GnuDIP2)
* Simple Account Assistant to configure your host and domain names
* Manages multiple connections and binding of hosts to a specific connection
* LAN, Dial-up (RAS), RRAS and proprietary (AOL, MSN) connections monitoring
* Windows XP Visual Styles and menu а la Office XP (if Visual Styles are active)
* Supports UPnP, SNMP and HTTP compatible routers for external IP address detection
* Customizable text or HTML templates for FTP and e-mail updates
* Logs every event (updates, connections, disconnections) to a text file
* Error notifications by e-mail
* Can run applications or batch files upon connection and disconnection
* Automatic program and plug-in updates
* Multilingual: Dutch, English (default), French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish and Traditional Chinese.
Following some harsh messages my hosting service or I received from some individuals, I need to clarify some points about DynSite. In some circumstances, your firewall may warn you that DynSite opens a connection to some websites (e.g. romanweb.com which is my hosting service). DynSite only uses those websites for update availability checks (noeld.com only) and IP address and Internet connection detections, no data are transferred from your computer to the websites. You can find more information about this in the FAQ. In no way, DynSite is a spyware or a trojan. Thanks for your understanding and your confidence.
[Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/2008/ Vista]
Labels: Dynsite, Softcafe
|posted by Kawai @ 11:49 PM